Otaku Style
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YAY OMG 3DS

2 posters

Go down

YAY OMG 3DS Empty YAY OMG 3DS

Post by AndeGame Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:11 am

Got my new 3DS XL, getting everything setup. As of now I have Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, & Pokemon Y (once I get the download code) Very Happy
AndeGame
AndeGame

Back to top Go down

YAY OMG 3DS Empty Re: YAY OMG 3DS

Post by Mako Mankanshoku Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:13 am

My friend code is 3308 5000 4410, dude

And as an aside, I own Pokemon Y, Mario Kart 7, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Etrian Odyssey 4, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Bravely Default, Super Mario 3D Land, Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward and Bit Trip Saga. And Cave Story, Ikachan, Retro City Rampage DX, Tale of The Friday Monsters, Crimson Shroud, Liberation Maiden, Mighty Switch Force 1&2, Rabi Laby 1&2, Mighty Milky Way, Witch&Hero and Magical Whip. If you might want to communicate in any of those games in the future or hear an opinion about them feel free to contact me.

I also used to have Sweet Memories BlackJack, Bloody Vampire and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Infinity Labyrinth, but no longer do, because those are definitely not worth your time.
Mako Mankanshoku
Mako Mankanshoku

Back to top Go down

Post by AndeGame Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:31 pm

Alright sent you a request, I really want to play Bravely Default it sounds like a good rpg
AndeGame
AndeGame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum