Otaku Style
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Graphic Novels / Comics

3 posters

Go down

Western Graphic Novels / Comics Empty Western Graphic Novels / Comics

Post by Mako Mankanshoku Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:26 pm

This is a topic that I would admit that I don't have a whole lot of experience with either, but hopefully I can weed out some cool stuff here as well.

As for me, there aren't really any serialized comics that I've expressed muchinterest in, i'll admit. Anya's Ghost, a graphic novel, is one of my favorite books as whole, though. I also enjoy the Bravest Warriors comics and Foil.

I follow a lot of webcomics, too, and would hope that some people here might have suggestions for new ones. Cucumber Quest, Gunnerkrigg Court and Unsounded are great.

Does anybody here enjoy comics from the west? Whether they be Marvel, DC, Single-Issue Graphic Novels, Adaptations or Webcomics, is anybody here a fan?
Mako Mankanshoku
Mako Mankanshoku

Back to top Go down

Western Graphic Novels / Comics Empty Re: Western Graphic Novels / Comics

Post by James the Movie Reviewer Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:56 pm

While I don't read any many comics as I would like, I am a big Marvel fan and I like DC sometimes. Marvel was one of my first fandoms when I was a kid and I still love it. Also, my favorite graphic novel is Watchmen. And The Avengers is my favorite comic book movie adaptation, although I like a lot of comic book movies.
James the Movie Reviewer
James the Movie Reviewer

http://jandjproductions1809.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SleepyOtaku Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:23 am

I have read very little as for western graphic novels. I used to borrow comics from my oldest brother's comic collection when he was still living here, and I read some Batman, Spider-Man, Wonder Woman, and a few random ones that I'm having trouble recalling... Anyway, I never really got into it, but I did find The Killing Joke interesting, which is a Batman comic book that explains how The Joker went mad.
SleepyOtaku
SleepyOtaku
Admin

http://otakustyle.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum