Otaku Style
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMOs (Massively Mutiplayer Online)

3 posters

Go down

MMOs (Massively Mutiplayer Online) Empty MMOs (Massively Mutiplayer Online)

Post by James the Movie Reviewer Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:33 pm

Since I did not see a topic for MMOs, I figured I would start one. Right now, the only MMOs I am playing are Star Wars: The Old Republic and The Secret World. My name on The Old Republic is :JamesStarslayer" and my name on The Secret World is "Reviewer."
James the Movie Reviewer
James the Movie Reviewer

http://jandjproductions1809.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

MMOs (Massively Mutiplayer Online) Empty Re: MMOs (Massively Mutiplayer Online)

Post by SleepyOtaku Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:19 am

I know someone who loves SWTOR. Surprised I should tell him you play it.

The only MMO's I still use at all are Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst and Phantasy Star Online 2, but to be honest, I haven't played either in a long time... >.<
SleepyOtaku
SleepyOtaku
Admin

http://otakustyle.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AndeGame Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:34 am

I mostly play SWTOR & LoL, name on LoL is AndeGame (NA server) & I have multiple characters on SWTOR so I can't really name them all :p but I'm on The Ebon Hawk RP server & I'm always willing to make new characters to play with people (whenever I meet them). lol
AndeGame
AndeGame

Back to top Go down

Post by James the Movie Reviewer Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:59 am

AndeGame wrote:I mostly play SWTOR & LoL, name on LoL is AndeGame (NA server) & I have multiple characters on SWTOR so I can't really name them all :p but I'm on The Ebon Hawk RP server & I'm always willing to make new characters to play with people (whenever I meet them). lol

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I am on the Ebon Hawk server as well. And I think I am around level 38, but for some reason I can't remember for sure.

-James
James the Movie Reviewer
James the Movie Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by James the Movie Reviewer Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:12 am

SleepyOtaku wrote:I know someone who loves SWTOR. :oI should tell him you play it.

The only MMO's I still use at all are Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst and Phantasy Star Online 2, but to be honest, I haven't played either in a long time... >.<

That would be great! I am on the Ebon Hawk server.
James the Movie Reviewer
James the Movie Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by AndeGame Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:13 am

James the Movie Reviewer wrote:
AndeGame wrote:I mostly play SWTOR & LoL, name on LoL is AndeGame (NA server) & I have multiple characters on SWTOR so I can't really name them all :p but I'm on The Ebon Hawk RP server & I'm always willing to make new characters to play with people (whenever I meet them). lol

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I am on the Ebon Hawk server as well. And I think I am around level 38, but for some reason I can't remember for sure.

-James

I've got like 10-11 different characters... lol. 54, 22, 24, 29, 33, 40, 21, etc. lol if you'd like we can just make a new character together on there & play, I can be any class/role. Just let me know what you want
AndeGame
AndeGame

Back to top Go down

Post by SleepyOtaku Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:20 pm

SleepyOtaku wrote:I know someone who loves SWTOR. :oI should tell him you play it.

That would be great! I am on the Ebon Hawk server.
AndeGame is the friend I was talking about. Razz
SleepyOtaku
SleepyOtaku
Admin

http://otakustyle.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by James the Movie Reviewer Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:40 pm

AndeGame wrote:

-James

I've got like 10-11 different characters... lol. 54, 22, 24, 29, 33, 40, 21, etc. lol if you'd like we can just make a new character together on there & play, I can be any class/role. Just let me know what you want

Actually, I am only level 34 (I have been playing Secret World recent so I have forgotten), so if one of your level 33-24ish characters are Republic we can play some missions, or we can make new ones. Either way is good. I have my mid-terms in college this week, but after that maybe we can play if you want.
James the Movie Reviewer
James the Movie Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by AndeGame Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:35 pm

AndeGame wrote:

-James

Actually, I am only level 34 (I have been playing Secret World recent so I have forgotten), so if one of your level 33-24ish characters are Republic we can play some missions, or we can make new ones. Either way is good. I have my mid-terms in college this week, but after that maybe we can play if you want.

Yeah I work tonight/tomorrow too, plus 3rd shift schedule & not knowing my actual days/times until the end of the week make my schedule very erratic. I think making new ones could be better so we can try out new things
AndeGame
AndeGame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum