Otaku Style
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paenitentia of the Shit-Taste

3 posters

Go down

Paenitentia of the Shit-Taste Empty Paenitentia of the Shit-Taste

Post by Mako Mankanshoku Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:07 pm

I was directed here by bakabits, and it seems like a cool place.

Some of my favorite Manga/Manhua are One-Punch Man, Azumanga Daioh, Yotsuba&!, MuZz and Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki.

Some of my favorite anime are Princess Tutu, Nichijou, Mitsudomoe, Serial Experiments: Lain, Futari wa Precure, Yuru Yuri and Kill la Kill.

Some of my favorite games/game franchises are Yume Nikki, Ib, The Witch's House, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Disgaea, Touhou, Deathsmiles, Virtue's Last Reward, Live a Live, Pokemon, Kirby and Smash Bros: Project M (which I attempt to play on a competitive level.)

There's some Music, Literature, Western Animation, Webcomics and Youtubers I adore as well, but they don't seem relevant enough to list here, or anything.

If you don't want to call me Mako you can call me Pae or Bree.
Mako Mankanshoku
Mako Mankanshoku

Back to top Go down

Paenitentia of the Shit-Taste Empty Re: Paenitentia of the Shit-Taste

Post by SleepyOtaku Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:25 pm

I have so much to say. I'll try to do it in the order of your post. xD

First of all, thanks for joining the forums and enjoy your stay!

Azumanga and Yotsuba&! rule.

Nichijou and Yuru Yuri rule and the others there are great. Except I haven't seen Precure... I've been wanting to watch it really bad because it looks so super cutesy. >3<

Oh my god Yume Nikki. Have you played the fanmade sequels to that? The original was the best, of course, but some of the fanmade games are so creepy and cool!

You are lucky to play Hyperdimension Neptunia. I want it so bad. =A= Oh, and what is Ib?

I'ma call you Mako so deal with it~! >3<
SleepyOtaku
SleepyOtaku
Admin

http://otakustyle.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Mankanshoku Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:33 pm

Ib was the second... I still haven't figured out a definitive genre name for it, but "Horror-esque/Creepy RPG" I played, after Yume Nikki. It's mostly story based with some small logic puzzles and multiple endings ala Corpse Party or Mad Father (without the ghosts). I really adore horror-esque rpg's and Yume Nikki was the original gateway drug (though that practically spawned it's own... sub-sub-genre?)

Also, I've played a few of the fangames, Fleshchild seemed like the most entertaining of them so far. Also, yeah, Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 is one of my favorite games. For some reason Victory didn't feel as special, and the original has... some gameplay issues, to say the least.

Seeya around Ms. Admin aka sleepyhead.

Also, glad to see we share some anime/manga tastes.
Mako Mankanshoku
Mako Mankanshoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Bakabits Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:55 pm

Welcome friend!
Bakabits
Bakabits
Community Ambassador

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Bakabits

Back to top Go down