Otaku Style
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one & only (that I know of) AndeGame

2 posters

Go down

The one & only (that I know of) AndeGame Empty The one & only (that I know of) AndeGame

Post by AndeGame Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:02 am

Name's Andrew aka Ande aka just call me whatever & I'll either approve/disapprove/be confused. I'm just your average AWESOME kind of person, calm cool friendly shy talkative person thing. I'm a huge fan of RPGs/JRPGs, mostly of the customizable kind; adds an in-depth feeling to the game & pulls you in deeper. My favorite series is Fable (played all of them aside from Journey), Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Shin Megami Tensai: Persona (even though I've only played 3 & 4). Almost all the animes I watch revolve around high school for some reason, unsure, possibly a deep seeded part of my consciousness of not wanting to be an adult? Don't ask me I just got off work, also I work 3rd shift against my will due to my personal love of money (not the greedy love the world revolves around money so I guess I need as much as I can to live a happy & fulfilling life). I love meeting new people & friends when I'm not asleep due to my evil sleep schedule, but it's not that bad because dreams are awesome. But yeah aside from that just talk to me, I'm don't bite too hard. Mostly playful, depends where though just take it o3o but yeah disregard about 23.5% of this due to me being hyped up on just getting off work/lack of sleep/cool lime/valencia orange starbucks refresher/excitement for new game/off next 2 nights/people yeah!!!
AndeGame
AndeGame

Back to top Go down

The one & only (that I know of) AndeGame Empty Re: The one & only (that I know of) AndeGame

Post by SleepyOtaku Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:55 pm

So much cancer in one post... @_@ That was really hard to read... But uh, I'm glad you're excited? And thanks for joining/posting. :3
SleepyOtaku
SleepyOtaku
Admin

http://otakustyle.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum