Otaku Style
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill la Kill

4 posters

Go down

Kill la Kill Empty Kill la Kill

Post by SleepyOtaku Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:24 pm

Oh god. This is insane. I've never watched an anime that was literally EXHAUSTING to watch before. @_@ I need breaks between episodes.
SleepyOtaku
SleepyOtaku
Admin

http://otakustyle.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Kill la Kill Empty Re: Kill la Kill

Post by Bakabits Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:40 pm

SleepyOtaku wrote:Oh god. This is insane. I've never watched an anime that was literally EXHAUSTING to watch before. @_@ I need breaks between episodes.

I have been following it every week (minus last week) since it started airing. Its kinda had the opposite effect on me. I want more! D:
Bakabits
Bakabits
Community Ambassador

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Bakabits

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Mankanshoku Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:57 pm

Yeah, this is a series by far best watched on the week to week basis. It makes me very hungry for more as well, like pretty much no other airing series ever has for me. It gets more tense each week, too.

You could probably tell I'm a fan, though.
Mako Mankanshoku
Mako Mankanshoku

Back to top Go down

Post by SleepyOtaku Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:05 pm

Mako Mankanshoku wrote:Yeah, this is a series by far best watched on the week to week basis. It makes me very hungry for more as well, like pretty much no other airing series ever has for me. It gets more tense each week, too.

You could probably tell I'm a fan, though.
Oh yeah, I've got nothing against Kill la Kill. It's good that it's so fast-paced, and I love the jokes they use. xD I guess I should have watched it as it aired, too, though.
SleepyOtaku
SleepyOtaku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Mankanshoku Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:28 pm

Oh, I didn't think that you meant it in a bad way. I recently marathoned five episodes that my friend missed with him. We had to take breaks as well, which we mostly spent circle-jerking our opinions of the show and drinking water. It was a lot to take in even though I had already seen all of those episodes.
Mako Mankanshoku
Mako Mankanshoku

Back to top Go down

Post by SleepyOtaku Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:33 am

I watched an episode tonight and I'll probably watch more, but it occurred to me during the show that this would be sooo much better if I had someone to watch it with. @.@ It really is a great show. I don't think I've even seen an anime as crazy/fast-paced as Kill la Kill. But it makes me want to share my speechlessness with someone...
SleepyOtaku
SleepyOtaku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombiekiller2866 Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:50 am

I still haven't gotten around to watching it, but I've heard that it's pretty good from a few different people. I also like the voice actor that plays Ryuuko

Zombiekiller2866

Back to top Go down

Post by SleepyOtaku Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:11 pm

Zombiekiller2866 wrote:I still haven't gotten around to watching it, but I've heard that it's pretty good from a few different people. I also like the voice actor that plays Ryuuko
Out of curiosity, which show(s) do you know her from? I also like Ryuuko's voice, but Kill la Kill is the first anime I've seen where she stands out to me. I know she also does Holo's voice from Spice & Wolf, though.
SleepyOtaku
SleepyOtaku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombiekiller2866 Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:31 pm

SleepyOtaku wrote:Out of curiosity, which show(s) do you know her from? I also like Ryuuko's voice, but Kill la Kill is the first anime I've seen where she stands out to me. I know she also does Holo's voice from Spice & Wolf, though.

She's been in a few different anime that I've seen such as Gunslinger Girl, Strike Witches, and Jormungund. I noticed a bit of a similarity in Toaru Kagaku No Railgun S in some parts, but the character she plays has a lighter tone to her voice for the most part. From the couple clips that I've seen, Ryuuko's voice seems fitting.

Zombiekiller2866

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum